Friday, October 23, 2015

Parim tüngakõne/The prank call that made my day


Teate neid raadio tüngakõnesid eksju? Ma pidin täna hommikul end katki naerma.
"Hello, my name is Luka," alustati kõnet.
"Yes," vastas see, kellele helistati.
"I live on the second floor, I live upstairs from you," jätkas helistaja.
Tüngasaaja: "But we don't have a second floor."

Helistaja: "Yes I think you've seen me before"
Tüngasaaja:" I don't know you, who are you?"
Helistaja: "My name is Luka, I live on the second floor, I live upstairs from you, yes, I think you've seen me before."
Tüngasaaja: "But this is a tennis hall, we don't have a second floor!!!"
Helistaja ei andnud alla ja jätkas: If you hear something late at night, Some kind of trouble. some kind of fight, Just don't ask me what it was". 
Tüngasaaja hakkas juba ärrituma ning kordas: " This is a tennis hall!"
Loomulikult sai ta vastuseks: "My name is Luka, I live on the second floor..."
Tüngasaaja oli juba vägagi ärritunud ning vastas uuesti, et neil pole teist korrust, kuid Luka kordas veel kord, et ta elab ülemisel korrusel ja "I think you've seen me before."

Kui keegi ei tea, kes on see Luka, kes teisel korrusel elab, siis saage tuttavaks Suzanne Vega "Luka"'ga you tube'is:



I use to listen to Radio Metro's morning programme when I drive Ida to kindergarten in the mornings. Today I heard the best prank call ever. I started laughing so hard, that I had problems driving. It was something like this: 


"Hello, my name is Luka," the prank caller started.
"Yes," a lady answered.
"I live on the second floor, I live upstairs from you," the prank caller continued.
The Lady: "But we don't have a second floor."
The Caller: "Yes, I think you've seen me before"
The Lady:" I don't know you, who are you?"
The Caller: "My name is Luka, I live on the second floor, I live upstairs from you, yes, I think you've seen me before."
The lady: "But this is a tennis hall, we don't have a second floor!!!"
The prank caller didn't give up: "If you hear something late at night, Some kind of trouble. some kind of fight, Just don't ask me what it was". 
The Lady started to sound annoyed: " This is a tennis hall!"
Of course the answer to this was: "My name is Luka, I live on the second floor..."
The Lady was really upset and tried to explain again that they do not have a second floor, but Luka answered again, that he lives on the second floor and "I think you've seen me before."

If you don't know how Luka is, check out the Youtube video. I have always hated this song, but today it suddenly had a meaning.  Bill Meyers "Kiss the Rain" could be the next prank call!

Edit: Sain teada, et tegelikult tegu juba vana naljaga. Aga no nii paganama naljakas on ikka! /Found out this is an old joke already, but still hilarious! Listen yourself:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment